This week you will get to meet Alice Fick from Lipgloss is my drug blog, where you will get all information on the latest beauty products and little snippets about her life etc, read below what Alice has to say.
1. What made you decide to start blogging? I actually started my personal blog a couple of years back but I found myself posting allot of pics of my nails and makeup I wanted or liked so I decided to change it to a beauty blog about a year ago. Also cause not much of my friends were really that into makeup so it was my escape
2. Describe your blog? I wish I could say my blog is a reflection of myself but it’s not it would probably be way darker then (in Colour I mean haha) but my blog is my escape were I can say how I feel and not have to ask permission or someone’s approval. It’s all about my love for makeup and beauty products and my life in general
3. What is your inspiration in life, style, work, hobbies? To be a better person than I was yesterday. We can always improve be it in style, work or even makeup I always try and be better at what I am doing with each day that passes. We are never to old to learn.
4. When you are not blogging, what do you do? I work for a computer software company I am a project coordinator so Manage work projects
5. What’s on your wish list for summer/Christmas/Special occasions/or just for the next few months? I really want a Mark jacobs watch it is top of my list! I could always do with more makeup and I wanna expand my ysl and dior collection and branch into some givenchy makeup as well
6. What do you splurge on? My major splurge “problems” is Chanel makeup I am obsessed with Chanel. Also shoes my weakness is shoes
7. What are you reading right now? Does cosmos count? I haven’t read a good book in a long time and I really love reading!
8. Who is your favourite local celebrity? Chiano sky I think she is so talented and I absolutely love her music
9. What is your favourite make up brand? Chanel it’s my weakness but I have to say coming very strong in second place is MAC there is nothing like a mac lipstick
10. Define your style? I am a jeans and tank type of girl with chucks very easy going but almost every top I own is black I am most comfortable in black
11. What makes you happy? Spending time with my family and friends!
12. How do you define success? To be is not measured in power or money it’s measured in the impression you leave behind
13. Your philosophy is? I wish I could say I had this heart warming life philosophy but I just don’t. I just believe that nothing you have no matter how expensive or cheap you can’t take it with you when you die! And every one around us yes even that girl that has everything and looks so perfect is fighting her own battle!
14. Any tips for anyone who wants to start a blog? Define who you are and don’t try and be like everyone else. People will hate you no matter what you say or do so do if your way
I love blogs, and spend most of my free time reading blogs, if you are crazy about them too then check Alice’s blog on lipglossismydrug.blogspot.com